Global Smart Medical Devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.22% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 to reach USD 42,558.17 million by 2027. The increase in demand for smart medical devices is primarily attributed to the unhealthy eating & lifestyle and due to lack of physical activity which leads to rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disorders, and others. Moreover, the increasing awareness and demand of internet use in smart medical devices in the healthcare industry and adoption of it in data management is helping physicians and doctors to monitor the health of a patient on a daily basis and to ensure that the patients are getting proper care, leading to an increase in the demand of medical smart devices. Additionally, increasing awareness and demand of real time data of the patient will ensure proper patient care. Furthermore, the rising demand of home-care therapeutic and diagnostic settings across the world are anticipated to bolster the market, thereby contributing to the growth of the smart medical devices market during the forecast period from 2022-2027.
Some of the key market players operating in the Smart Medical Devices Market include Sonova., Abbott., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Medtronic Plc., CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM, INC., Enable Injections, Garmin LTD., Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Neurometrix, INC., Omron Healthcare, INC., F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless, INC., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services, INC., FitBit, Qardio, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, among others.
DelveInsight’s “Smart Medical Devices Market Share & Forecast” report will offer an in-depth understanding of the Smart Medical Devices market, further benefiting the competitors or stakeholders operating in the Smart Medical Devices.
Smart medical devices, is a category of medical devices which are equipped with wireless loT technology. This technology links patients to doctors and transmits critical medical data in real time from hospital beds and private homes. Smart personal medical devices provide clinician’s real-time data to ensure patients are getting the highest level of care.
Interested to know more about the functioning of Medical Smart Devices- Smart Medical Devices Market Size
- In April 2022, FitBit Inc., announced that it had received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for an AFib Detection algorithm that can identify atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- In March 2022, Novo Nordisk, multinational pharmaceutical company, announced that two smart connected insulin pens, NovoPen 6 and NovoPen Echo Plus, are now available on prescription for people living with diabetes treated with Novo Nordisk insulin in the UK.
- In January 2022, Insulet, is an innovative medical device company dedicated to simplifying life for people with diabetes, announced that its Omnipod 5 insulin pump had gained FDA clearance for use in diabetic patients. Omnipod 5 is a patch-like device capable of adjusting daily doses to changes in the wearer’s blood sugar levels.
- In February 2021, Qardio Inc., an American technology company that specializes in heart health monitoring products, announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted the company 510k clearance for its QardioCore ambulatory ECG device.
- In August 2020, Medtronic had announced the acquisition of Companion Medical, manufacturer of InPen. The InPen is a reusable smart insulin pen that uses Bluetooth technology to send dose information to a mobile app.
According to DelveInsight, the Smart Medical Devices Clinical Development Market would rise rapidly throughout the forecast period due to continuous commercial and clinical development.
In the global market for Smart Medical Devices key players contribute significantly to their development and are also active in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position.
Some of the key market players operating in the smart medical devices market include Sonova., Abbott., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Medtronic Plc., CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM, INC., Enable Injections, Garmin LTD., Insulet Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Neurometrix, INC., Omron Healthcare, INC., F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless, INC., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services, INC., FitBit, Qardio, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, among others.
Learn more about the Smart Medical Devices, and get in-depth information at Best Smart Medical Devices
- Study Period- 2019-2027
- Key Companies- Sonova (NYSE: SOON.SW), Abbott (NYSE: ABT)., Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (NYSE: SSNLF), Medtronic Plc (NYSE: MDT), CeQur Simplicity, DEXCOM INC( NYSE: DXCM), Enable Injections, Garmin LT., Insulet Corporation (NYSE: PODD), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc (NYSE: JNJ), Neurometrix INC (NYSE: NURO), Omron Healthcare INC (NYSE: OMRNY), F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Sotera Wireless INC., Vitalconnect, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (NYSE: WST), FitBit, Qardio Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO), Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, and several others.
- Smart medical devices Market by Product Type (Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices [Blood Glucose Monitors, Heart Rate Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Blood Pressure Monitors, Breath Analyzers, and Others]
- Smart medical devices Market by Therapeutic Devices [Oxygen Concentrators & Ventilators, Insulin Pumps & Pens, Hearing Aids, and Others])
- Smart medical devices Market by Distribution Channel (Hospital & Retail Pharmacy, E-Commerce, and Others), and
- Smart medical devices Market by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Cases Studies, KOL’s Views, and Analyst’s View
Table of Content
- Smart medical devices Market Report Introduction
- Smart medical devices Market Executive Summary
- Regulatory Analysis
- Smart medical devices Market Key Factors Analysis
- Smart medical devices Market Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Smart medical devices Market
- Smart medical devices Market Layout
- Smart medical devices Market Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Smart medical devices Market Company and Product Profiles
- KOL Views
- Project Approach
- About DelveInsight
- Disclaimer & Contact Us
For more details about the market share of Smart Medical Devices, just click here @ Smart Connected Medical Devices
Key Takeaways from the Smart Medical Devices Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current smart medical devices market size (2021), and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the smart medical devices market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global smart medical devices market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the smart medical devices market space.
- What are the top performing segments in 2021? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current smart medical devices market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for smart medical devices market growth in the coming future?
Latest Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports by DelveInsight
Stem cell market | Medical marijuana market | Oncolytic virus cancer therapy pipeline | Small lymphocytic lymphoma market | CART pipeline | Bone metastasis in solid tumors market | Kawasaki disease market | Myopia treatment devices market | urology ultrasounds devices market | Lice infestations market | Hepatic cirrhosis market | SGLT2 Inhibitors market | Pediatric growth hormone deficiency PGHD Market | Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis market | Varicella zoster HHV 3 infections market | Radiation induced esophagitis market
Related Blogs by DelveInsight
- Chlamydia Treatment: Is it the End of the Antibiotic Era?
- What Impact Does Speech and Voice Recognition Technology Bring to the Healthcare System?
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions, at MedTech Consulting Solutions